• Quoting your project from spec sheets and drawings
• A survey may be recommended or required to ensure proper installation method and therefore accurate quoting. This often saves money because any access issues or obstacles can be addressed prior to the installation date
• We can also perform Complete Technical Surveys to help you determine the scope of work
• Code checks. We will determine the zoning district and review the local ordinance to define what you are allowed in terms of signage
• Permit procurement. There are over 400 townships, cities, boroughs and towns in 7 of our surrounding PA counties alone. Each has its own permitting requirements and procedures. Let us navigate the system on your clients' behalf. We also work in NJ, DE and MD, and will travel further upon request
• Engineering. We work with engineers to sign and seal your drawings, which is often required by the municipality or 3rd party inspectors prior to permit issuance
• Removal and disposal
• Capping off electric
• Patching and painting of holes
• Painting of the entire sign band or wall can be quoted upon request
• Completion photos
• Store manager sign-offs, if required
Our In-House Installation Crews and Project Managers will work on your project with professionalism and care. We can have as much or as little communication with your customer and the property owners as you dictate. We can coordinate directly with the GC or onsite manager for access and scheduling.
Get your job started off right with our permitting services. Our In-House Permit Procurement Specialist works hand-in-hand with engineers and township officials to ensure your project paperwork is complete and will be accepted by the municipality for permit submittal.
Our In-House Fabricators can jump in where needed - if you ship a product that is damaged in transit, we can fix it or fabricate components or a whole new sign. Or you can allow us to bid on all or part of the fabrication right here, rather than coordinating with a 3rd party or incurring shipping costs to transport signage to our area.
Let Horizon Signs LLC act as an extension of your company. We can be your eyes and ears onsite to communicate to you about the job status, fabrication requirements, building elevation details, etc. From basic single-sign installation to a complete campus of signage or rebranding job, your project is in great hands from start to finish. We are looking forward to working with you!